Who am I?
I am first & foremost a Christian. I give all glory & honor to Jesus. Without Him, I would not be able to do all that I do.
I am married to my high school sweet heart, Matt. Together, we are raising four gorgeous daughters - Gabi, Amy, Sara & Emma and two breathtaking sons, Josiah and Noah. Having adopted 3 of our children from the Foster Care System, we are strong believers and advocates of foster care and adoption. We believe children and childhood is meant to be cherished. Our children are what ToMorrow's Memories Photography is all about. Because life is fleeting, they inspire us to not only create memories, but to capture them.
I love being a momma! I have surrendered my parenting years to homeschooling my children & I'm committed to helping them mature into all God has created them to be! Because of this, I am able to only take on a select number of sessions per month. Thank you for understanding this ahead of time & scheduling 1 - 2 months in advance.
Who are you? Are you interested in Lifestyle or Birth Photography? I am honored that you're browsing my website. Be sure to hop on over to The Blog as well! Maybe someday you can tell me who YOU are and we can be friends? :)
Just in case you're curious:
- I love Jesus
- I love making people happy
- I enjoy laughing
- My husband still gives me butterflies
- My kids are the most wonderful, beautiful blessing in my life, hands down!
- Music, books, dark chocolate & sunshine are the happiest treats for me
- I think PJ's are the most wonderful homeschool-mom outfit
- I have Hashimotos
- 2 of my children are "special needs". They are super special kids
- I'm slightly "crunchy"
- I have a lovely, small organic garden
- I LOVE the outdoors & nature, which is why this business nourishes my soul
- My favorite season is Fall
- I enjoy writing, whether it be in my journal or on my blog, it is therapeutic for me
- Shooting births is one of my greatest passions. Watching a mother work SO hard and then witnessing new life emerging is nothing short of standing on Holy ground
- Shooting adoptions is right up there with Birth Photography because seeing the Lord redeem a young person's life through adoption is nothing short of standing on Holy ground
- At the heart of all I do, my heart's desire is to honor Jesus and make Him smile
- I believe life is a gift and we don't know when we may never see our loved ones again, so love well and capture as many moments as possible and celebrate this beautiful life you've been given!